Our Cubiq luminary is a flexible lighting solution that can be easily integrated into the various housings from Bever Innovations. Meaning the CubiQ luminary can be used as:
- site lighting
- wall-mounted lamp
- canopy downlight and/or spotlighting
It can be used in situations where lower levels of lighting suffice, and therefore our LS Downlights are too high. Using CubiQs in these locations will enable fuel stations to make considerable savings on their lighting costs.
The key benefits of the Cubiq luminary:
Low-voltage lighting system
CubiQ is a low-voltage lighting system. The luminary operates on just 48 volts and is powered centrally. A single driver can be used to control several luminaries. This is not only a solution for difficult-to-access places, but also for places where temperatures can mount considerably. After all, the driver can be positioned elsewhere, which significantly improves the products’ lifespan and makes maintenance easier.
A great deal of freedom when it comes to installation
CubiQ has a separate power supply, which means installing 220 V cables is no longer necessary. The luminaries can be built in, assembled and/or tilted however you like, providing a great deal of freedom when it comes to installation.
Distinguishing features of CubiQ luminary:
Optimum protection, maximum lifespan
- CubiQ luminaries are easy to set from 0 to 9,000 lumens. Users can choose from a variety of lamps. Just like the LS LED luminaries, CubiQ luminaries guarantee high colour rendering (CRI 83+) in the colour temperature 4,000 or kelvin.
- If the temperature of LEDs on the circuit board exceeds 80˚C, the LIPS (Luminary Intelligent Protection System) will automatically be activated to dim the lamp. Thus providing optimum protection for the luminary, without making concessions in terms of the stated lifespan.
Every segment of the circuit board is:
- continuously checked for voltage spikes
- short circuits
- temperature breaches.
- In addition, the luminaries feature a Light Normalizer that continuously measures reductions in light output and, if necessary, automatically compensates for them.
Part of a stand-alone, wireless lighting network
CubiQ luminaries are fitted with Smart Technology as standard. Developed by Bever Innovations, this technology encompasses a control circuit board and an antenna which are incorporated into the lighting fixtures in a smart, discreet way so as not to be visible. Following installation, the CubiQ luminaries will automatically constitute a stand-alone wireless network. They not only relay information to each other 24/7 but also communicate to other Bever products on-site. Consider in this regard the LS LED Under Canopy luminaries, Ambiente luminaries, LED price displays and InMo LED screens. Although the CubiQs do not have their own motion and daylight sensors, thanks to the Smart network they are capable of using measurement data from the other LED products. Moreover, it is possible to connect up separate daylight and motion sensors to the luminaries.
Analysing the saved data from the luminaries gives rise to possibilities in terms of network completeness and 100% predictive maintenance. For example, the data provides insight into current energy consumption.