Locally made, internationally active
The production and assembly of the LED products takes place at two different social workshops in Zeeland, the Netherlands: Orionis in Vlissingen and Dethon in Terneuzen. In addition to the 50 employees of Bever Innovations at our HQ in Zierikzee, there are a total of almost 200 people working at the workshops every day to manufacture Bever Innovations' products.
Here we offer a stimulating environment and more employment for people who are a little further away from the labour market. Moreover, because we have full in-house production, we maintain maximum control over our production and can guarantee short delivery times and absolute quality. This combination has been very successful right from the start.
“Seeing contented workers at our social enterprise producing these high quality products brings both parties much fulfillment”.
Clen de Kraker – Dethon, Terneuzen
- Specialised production facilities close to the Dutch head office
- Flexible production capacity
- High product quality under the special supervision of Bever Innovations' R&D team
- The initiative is close to Bever Innovations' heart and fits within the company's core values
- ISO 9001 certification
- High quality assembly that requires specialised knowledge provides challenges and opportunities for
in-depth knowledge for the employees