InMo - petrol station LED Screen
The InMo LED screen has been specially developed for use in a price totem at a petrol station or as a wall mounted eye-catcher. Thanks to its modular construction, the size of the screen can easily be adapted to the available space. In addition, the InMo LED screen is available in different pitch sizes, so that the right resolution and brightness can be offered in every situation. Combined with a very large and detailed colour range (High Dynamic Range: 48 bit colours over a full dimming range), the InMo LED screen is an eye-catcher at any petrol station.
- Price display, information column, and marketing tool in one
- Direct link to POS system: always the right fuel prices
- Pitch size: 3.9 and 5.7
- Easy serviceable: via front- and rear
- Optimal readability: high brightness, high contrast
- Remote management: content via EOS Connected
Always the right fuel price
PRICE OVERLAY - STRAIGHTFORWARD REMOTE MANAGEMENT
- The InMO Controller gets the actual pricing, directly from the POS system, so price information is not depending on a working internet connection and is updated continuously.
- Within EOS Connected the output on the InMO LED Screen can be scheduled. It also enables you to select the duration of every online promotion
REMOTE CONTROL WITH EOS CONNECTED
The InMo LED screen is remotely accessible via Bever Innovations' EOS Connected platform. All information is available online, which also makes remote asset management possible. For saftey reason the fuel prices are not available outside the petrol station.
EOS Connected is an intuitive web-based management system for EOS devices and Bever Innovations LED products, that gives information about the Bever Innovations products in real-time. It allows you to have an overview of all sites with EOS devices, to monitor remotely and to have better insight into device operating conditions, such as temperature, average power consumption etc. It also allows you to efficiently program your InMo LED Screen, with or without a POS connection.
Authorized users can easily create or change online playlists per day/time. For example, in the morning, coffee, tea and fresh croissants can be promoted at the petrol station, while in the afternoon and evening, sandwiches and soft drinks can be highlighted. If desired, these actions and the current fuel prices can be alternated with discounts and promotions.
high contrast - high brightness
Contact us, for your LED lighting solution
Bever Innovations is specialised in various LED lighting solutions for every petrol station worldwide, from a price sign and LED screen to canopy downlights and area lighting around your petrol station. Discover our products and enquire about the possibilities! Contact us at +31(0)111 74 54 00 or send an email to email@example.com.