light up your canopy with bever downlights
BENEFITS of our bever Downlights
LED downlights have a long service life, and because the light output is much brighter than conventional lighting, people and objects can always be seen in daylight conditions. Poorly lit pumps and dark corners are a thing of the past, making customers feel safe and welcome at your petrol and EV-station.
The benefits of our LED downlights are:
- Large energy savings, through autonomous behavior
- Connect your forecourt with Bever Smart Tech
- Manage luminaires with Bever App
- Optimal protection, maximum lifetime
- No light pollution
- Good light distribution thanks to appropriate optics
- Easy installation
Bever Smart TechThe power to connect your forecourt
We believe in the power of connection. That is why all our LED products can be connected wirelessly using Bever Smart Tech. Within the petrol retail market, there are important issues regarding safety, energy savings, and maintenance at petrol stations. With our Bever Smart Tech connected LED products, we have a unique answer to provide the most sustainable solution for your connected forecourt.
- High-end downlights, exceptionally suited for your petrol and EV-station.
The downlights are fully integrated with Bever Innovations Smart Technology.
- Bever Smart Tech products can connect easily and together they form a secure wireless network, which enables 24/7 remote exchange of information. This makes remote asset management possible.
- The network and LED downlights can be set and adjusted through the easy-to-use Bever-app.
- Straight out of the box, the downlight fixtures are already intelligent. The motion sensor works immediately. A dimming percentage is also set as default when your station has no visitors. You start saving immediately.
Benefits of Bever Smart Tech in our LED Downlights:
LARGE SAVINGS, THROUGH AUTONOMOUS BEHAVIORWith today's rising electricity prices, the need for additional savings is becoming increasingly important. Our intelligent LED Downlights can help with that.
- When an LS Downlight does not detect motion late at night for a certain period of time, it will communicate with other LS Downlights in its mesh network to dim the light output to a certain level. This light output is still at an appropriate level to attract customers.
- After customers enter the gas station and motion is detected, the LS Downlights turn on to full power to ensure a safe environment and optimal visibility.
- Because the downlight fixtures are set to 80% light output right out of the box, you start saving right away.
Example Carrefour France:
Carrefour Angers (FR) saves extra on their energy costs at night, yet the site looks highly visible and operational.
- Check out the Carrefour case study to see how the Carrefour Angers, Grand Maine site in France uses the dimming options and motion sensors of the LS Downlights.
- This allows them to save significantly on their energy costs while still being highly visible during nighttime hours.
REMOTE ASSET MANAGEMENT
The Bever Dashboard is an intuitive web-based system that makes Bever Innovations' Smart devices and products manageable online and provides real-time information to the customer.
With this system, you have an overview of all your locations with Smart products and you can monitor them remotely. In addition, you have a better understanding of device operating conditions, such as temperature or average energy consumption.
One web portal for all your locations.
In the well-organized Bever Dashboard, owners and maintenance parties can easily view all their locations. The data from the LED fixtures is organized here and forms a valuable source of information that allows you to analyze and manage your location.
Energy usage information:
Have a quick overview of your energy consumption, so you can make adjustments in your luminaire output setting when this is desired.
Integration into your maintenance system via API software
An API software interface makes it possible to exchange the collected data with your own systems. This allows you to remotely manage your Smart devices from the maintenance system you are familiar with.
Rutger van Dierendonck, technical director at Bever Innovations:
'For a number of oil companies, we have used an API integration to make a direct connection into the internal maintenance program of the respective company.
This facilitates asset management; it is no longer necessary to check various maintenance systems to keep track of the status of products. All information is now registered centrally, in the oil company's own system.'
Instant failure reports enhance safety
When a fixture unexpectedly breaks down, this is immediately made visible in the online Bever Dashboard. A notification is automatically sent to the manager, technical service and/or maintenance party, after which appropriate action can be taken immediately. This eliminates the need for maintenance and service technicians to physically visit the petrol stations to gain insight into the status of the products, energy consumption or any malfunctions.
- Early warning signals are also visible in the dashboard. For example: the operating temperatures of all critical fixture components are monitored 24/7. Should temperatures exceed a critical limit, this is communicated immediately in the dashboard. In this way, predictive maintenance becomes possible and visibility and safety on site become better safeguarded.
Manage your fixtures and processes with the BEVER INNOVATIONS APPThe network of LED products can be set and adjusted through an easy-to-use app.
Get the Smart Tech network up and running in 2 to 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Fixtures and accessories automatically form the Smart Tech network after plug-and-play installation
Third-party connections ( for example, companies own maintenance program)
Step 2: Configure the Smart network with the Bever Innovations app
The wireless smart network:All the luminaires connect wirelessly and together they create a mesh network in which they communicate.
- No additional control cables are required to create the Smart Tech network. Only a 230V power supply for the Smart -integrated luminaire.
- Plug & Play: no separate routers are required.
- Operates independently of Wi-Fi in the field.
Secure, stand-alone wireless network
- All data from the LED luminaires is sent encrypted as standard, therefor maximum security is guaranteed. Unauthorized parties cannot read the data collected from the lighting fixtures or influence settings.
- Because our Smart Technology involves a stand-alone protocol, disruptions to the Wi-Fi network and/or other systems are highly unlikely.
OPTIMAL LED PROTECTION, MAXIMUM LIFE span
All LED luminaires have optimal LED protection because of the integrated LIPS (Luminaire Intelligent Protection System) system:
- When the temperature of the LEDs on the circuit board exceeds 80˚C, it automatically switches on the LIPS system.
- The fixture automatically dims back.
- Each segment of the circuit board is continuously monitored for voltage spikes, short circuits, and temperature overshoot.
- As a result, the luminaire is optimally protected, without compromising on the issued lifetime.
Guaranteed maximum light output on LED downlights with the integrated Light Normalizer feature:
- The luminaires have an integrated 'Light Normalizer' that continuously measures whether there is any light output decline.
- When there is a light output decline, this is automatically compensated.
NO LIGHT POLLUTION
- In order to avoid modifications to the infrastructure of the canopy, we take the existing light points into account as much as possible in our design. Because the downlights can be used in both surface-mounted and built-in situations, optimal installation convenience is also guaranteed.
- The luminaires are easy to install by one person. Because all sensors are already integrated into the fixture, connecting the power cable is all that is needed. A long connecting cable ensures an optimal installation space.