Fuel For Planet opened its first petrol service station in France.
Through its service stations, Fuel For Planet distributes fuel that compensates for the CO2 emissions emitted by vehicles. By including the amount of carbon compensation, i.e. 2 cents per litre, in the price of the fuel, each motorist can take his or her car on a daily basis and still be carbon neutral.
Bever Innovations has supplied the LED price displays and the CO2 reduction counter (5 digits display). Both PCU systems are connected to a Tokheim POS with LON. 3C stands for “Carburants Carbone Compensé “ = Fuel with Carbon Offset.
Product specifications :
– Dual displays in 1 totem: fuel prices and CO2 offset (5 digits)
Why did the client choose Bever Innovations’ LED products:
- Fast response to the technical challenge caused by the CO2 offset display ( 5 digits, connexion to POS, CO2 data managed independently from pricing data)
- Quick turnaround by R&D
- Short supply lead times
- Ease of implementation in the totem. Prepared one LED price display for hydrogen.
- Bright green LED price displays
- Remote management via Bever Dashboard
Jean-Michel Ludot, Sales Manager at Bever Innovations about the installation at the Fuel For Planet, Multi-Fuel petrol site:
“We installed totems in France where we already prepared a LED Price Display for in case the site owner is going to install hydrogen. So this is where you find electricity, possibly hydrogen, and two types of natural gas.” “Four different products on one petrol site and associated price changes are easily and remotely manageable through the Bever Dashboard,” said Jean-Michel Ludot, Sales Manager at Bever Innovations.